Average Fitting Requirement:
Normally 2-4 fittings are required by any tailor shop, before the garment is completed. It depends on the complexity of the dress style. If you need the dress to be ready in a short period of time, it easier and quicker to trim down with the local tailor instead of sending it back oversea, especially when the international shipping would be very pricey.
Return & Refund:
We offer FREE Alterations for Custom Size dresses. We also accept exchanges for Made-to-Order Standard Size dress. However please note that all Made-to-Order Standard Size dress and Custom Size (Color) dresses are NOT refundable.
Three Tightness to Choose From when order traditional, none stretchable cheongsam:
- Standard Fit: Bust + 3 cm, Waist + 2 cm, Hip + 3 cm (modern fit)
- Loose Fit: Bust + 6 cm, Waist + 5 cm, Hip + 6cm (traditional fit for the old fashion cheongsam)
- Tight Fit: Bust + 1 cm, Waist + 1 cm, Hip + 1 cm (It’s NOT recommended, especial for 100% silk or brocade cheongsam dress. It’s easy for the fabric to be torn apart because of the material. Secondly, we should consider the fabric shrinkage. Also please remember it’s always easy to trim down a dress than make it bigger.)
Average Measurement Error Range: up to 3cm
Most custom-made dresses would need to take least 2-4 fitting to fits perfectly, especially when the dress is made when the measurement is taken by a different person. Please note the slight size difference could NOT be the reason to request for the full refund and customers are responsible for the shipping cost for the free alterations.
Custom Made Process:
- Browse the products under our Custom Made category.
- Order the cheongsam from the product page by choosing the Custom-Made or Made-to-Order from the Agreement, choose the available standard sizes for Made-to-Order available dresses; Choose submit sizes for Custom-Made available dresses, choose the quantity you like to order and pay.
- Learn how to take body measurements from THIS PAGE.
- Submit your measurements and describe your needs from THIS PAGE.
Tailor Made Cost:
The costs for most custom made dresses are from FREE to $150, plus the original retail price of the standard size dress. They are varied by difficulty, fabric, required date and the adjustment times etc. Please contact us before placing a custom made dress order.