Welcome to the RedChineseDress.com online store. We provide services to you subject to the following terms and conditions. If you visit or shop within this website, you accept this terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
When you visit RedChineseDress.com, live chat or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All prices are listed in US dollars, including the cost of shipping. They are subject to change without notice.
All international shipments being sent from a country to another must clear the customs first. if in some cases, some orders maybe hold by government agency to collect taxes, customs duties or other fees. RedChineseDress.com have no control over these charges and will not respond for such fees.
DELIVERY & RISK OF LOSS:
All items purchased from RedChineseDress.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
In the event of any unsuccessful delivery of the product and/or services by RedChineseDress.com or any other third-party designated by RedChineseDress.com to you, due to your absence in receiving the products and/or services at the designated address agreed by you, you shall solely bear the total cost of further deliveries of the products, returning cost and/or services to you. You are hereby notified that RedChineseDress.com shall give no refund to you for the products and/or services under the aforementioned circumstances.
RedChineseDress.com and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, RedChineseDress.com does not warrant that all product descriptions of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by RedChineseDress.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in original, unused condition with in reasonable time frame after being received (Read Return, refund & Exchange for details).
RETURN, REFUND & EXCHANGE:
Full Refund/Store Credit or Exchange Products
- Products are damaged or defective before arrived
- Products are not as described
- Products are not the size your ordered
- Product are not as described (wrong product, wrong size or wrong color etc.)
- Full Refund request must be reported via e-mail within SEVEN (7) CALENDAR DAYS of delivery to obtain an authorization for returns. Please content your order number and the product condition. Unauthorized returns will be refused or disregarded by RedChineseDress.com.
- RedChineseDress.com will e-mail you a returning address and instructions for sending the returned product to the respective authorized merchant that have the right to receive the damaged or defective product on behalf of RedChineseDress.com.
- Damaged or Not As Described Products must be returned securely packaged and wrapped within the next SEVEN (7) CALENDAR DAYS after we delivery the returning approvals. RedChineseDress.com will not be responsible for the delivery cost of your returned product.
- After receiving the product, if the defect you described is found valid, the authorize merchant will deliver you a replacement. However, if RedChineseDress.com is not able to provide a replacement of the returned products, RedChineseDress.com will issue FULL REFUND to you by PayPal within SEVEN (7) CALENDAR DAYS from the date received the returned products.
We accept return while charging 10% of the original payment as restock fee and the full shipping cost under the following circumstances (Items exchanging for different size ARE NOT charged any restocking fee) :
- Item does not fit while the size is correct.
- Buyers simply don’t like the items.
Items are not available for return, refund or exchange:
- Custom-made, tailor-made item(s) that does not fit customer while the measurements match the numbers provided by customer.
- Exchanged or replacement items (If the customer decide to make the second exchange due to the size change, the customer is responsible for third shipping fee. Also 10% processing fee will be charged.)
- Items without its original conditions;
- Items received over 7 days without exchange or return request; items not send out within 7 days after the request being approved (does not arrive in 7 days).
- “48% off in the 48 hours sale” new arrived items, unbeatable sale items or other on sale items.
NATURE OF THE TEXTILE PRODUCTS:
Due to the nature of the Density of Textile Fibers, certain material may has some loose thread such as brocade, satin or 100% silk, which it’s easy to be torn apart.
Due to the nature of the Flexibility of Textile Fabric, each product may vary slightly (including graphic placement and small details). Also the standard deviation/error range of the regular ready-to-wear garment product is 1-3 cm. It should not be used as the reason to request a full refund.
HANDMADE PRODUCTS/CUSTOM MADE DRESSES:
Due to the nature of our production method, each product may vary slightly. When a custom made dress measured and made by the same tailor, normally it takes two fittings to acquire the perfect fit. When a custom made dress measured and made by more than one person, it could take more fittings to acquire the perfect fit. We suggest customers order custom made dresses in 45 days or longer in advance for the possible changes.
Product colors may seem slightly different with the product images online. It may be caused by the different display monitor, lighting and/or the product image background setting, etc.
ORDERS FOR SPECIAL EVENTS:
We try to limit mistakes as much as we can, however we can’t promise 100% accuracy. As a result, we suggest our customers place the orders as early as they can for any special events, so customer(s) will have the advance time to make the changes and/or exchanges. RedChineseDress.com does NOT respond for any delay which is caused by any form of the inaccuracy.
RedChineseDress.com is committed to protecting your privacy at all times. We use the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide a more personalized shopping experience.
RedChineseDress.com reserves the right to make changes to the Website, policies, and the Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforce-ability of any remaining condition.
By visiting RedChineseDress.com, you agree that the laws of the state of California, The U.S.A., without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and RedChineseDress.com. Thank you again for visiting us. If you have further question about the Term & Condition, please Contact Us via E-mail.